DOG DIES FROM INGESTION OF DEADLY PLANT PURCHASED AT IKEA

Deadly plant

Beware of deadly plant.

Bryan Moore's photo.
Bryan Moore's photo.

Tonight, we had to say goodbye to our ten-month old Sasha Bear. Sasha, weighing in at a healthy 82 pounds and being the dog that she was, got into a Cycas plant, which caused her liver to shutdown within hours of ingestion. This particular plant is more common than you could ever imagine and was purchased at IKEA, but is often found in stores such as Home Depot, King Soopers etc. It actually puts off a sent which makes it appealing for animals to eat and has been known to kill both humans and pets. It is almost always fatal to animals.
If you have one of these plants, or ever consider purchasing one, I would like to take the opportunity to encourage you to avoid it, and thus discourage its sale in our markets. No $4 plant should be allowed to inflict such pain and suffering.
I know that I’ll be making a trip tomorrow to IKEA with an empty pot and a picture of Sasha.

Advertisements

About nuggets4u

Born Again Christian since 1977 / Insurance Business / Nurse Natural health since 1986 Roots of disease since 2008 / Pastor Dr Gail www.hope4u.ca Facebook: Hope Outreach Community Centre I post information pertaining to/ natural health, Spirit, Soul, Body, Relationships, Finance, and World Affairs.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s