Found this article interesting. Since I believe there could be a huge deception against the Bible used concerning UFO’S and Nephilium aliens. There may also be a strong connection with Freemasonry and NWO as well.
Remember…all other religious leaders that started a religion are dead in their graves. Jesus Christ is the son of the only true God… there are eye witness accounts of him on earth and His Resurrection to heaven. A good study to watch is Lee Strobel’s you tube A Case For Christ… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92t441KLTos
Source for article below is https://jubileeresources.org/?page_id=588
QUESTIONAIRE FOR MORMONS
- Is Mormonism based on the Bible? Yes or No
- Is it also true that Joseph Smith Junior and Brigham Young taught that “As Man is, God once was; as God is, man may become.” Yes or No
- Therefore God wasn’t always God, there was a time when He was just a man, and he had to progress to become God? Yes or No
We read in Psalm 90:2, “Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.”
- According to this verse, how long will God be God?
- According to this verse, how long has God been God?
- Doesn’t Psalm 90:2 conflict with the teaching of the Latter-day Saints/Mormon Church that God wasn’t always God, and was actually a man once? Yes or No
- Let us reconsider the statement, “As Man is, God once was; as God is, man may become.” Doesn’t that indicate that there were gods before our God, and there will be gods after our God? Yes or No
We read in Isaiah 43:10, “Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe and understand that I am He, before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.”
- How many gods have there been before and after our God?
- Does your God know everything? Yes or No
- Would your God know if other gods exist? Yes or No
Listen to what God has to say about this in Isaiah 44:8. “…Is there a God beside Me? Yea, there is no God, I know not any.”
Let us return to the first question, “Is Mormonism based on the Bible?” We have looked at only one statement made by the Mormon Prophet Joseph Smith, Jr., and this statement is still part of Mormon doctrine today.
In Deuteronomy 13:1-5, we are given the test for a true prophet. It says if a prophet tells us to go after or follow a different God than the God of the Bible, then that prophet is a false prophet.
According to this Bible test, both the Mormon Doctrine and Joseph Smith, Jr., fail.
The God of the Bible is not an exalted man living on an imaginary planet near the starbase Kolob. There is no such place.
The God of the Bible says He wants to live in our hearts. See 1 John, 4:12-15.
- Who, then, is the God of the Latter-day Saints, the Mormon Church?
- Which God do you have dwelling in you?
MORMONISM AND THE KINDERHOOK PLATES(This information was supplied by a former Mormon High Priest who has seen through the fabrications and cover-ups of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.)
1. In 1843, six brass plates were found in Kinderhook, Illinois. Because of their ancient appearance, Mormons thought Joseph Smith would be proved an ancient translator (having previously produced The Book of Mormon & The Book of Abraham & others, claiming these were translated into English from ancient languages).2. Smith stated in the History of the Church Vol. 5, p 372, it reads “I have translated a portion of them and find they contain the history of the person with whom they were found. He was a descendant of Ham, through the loins of Pharaoh, King of Egypt, and that he received his kingdom from the ruler of Heaven and Earth.”
3. In 1855 it was revealed that the plates were forgeries by nine citizens of Kinderhook.
4. At the time of the Civil War the plates were lost, but later one of the originals was found in the Chicago museum. The Brigham Young University archaeological society hailed the discovery as a vindication of Joseph Smith’s work which they claimed reaffirmed his prophetic calling.
5. In 1965 a Mormon physicist was given permission to make non-destructive tests on the plates. In the report he wrote, “The dimensions, tolerances, composition and workmanship are consistent with the facilities of an “1843 blacksmith shop.” Most Mormon scholars would not accept this as conclusive.
6. In 1981 destructive tests were finally made showing the plate to be made from copper and zinc, typical of brass of the mid 19th century, whereas ancient brass was actually bronze, a copper and tin alloy.
7. The Conclusion is obvious. If Joseph Smith hadn’t been murdered in 1844, he might have finished a complete translation of the Kinderhook Plates. It is obvious the Kinderhook Plates have cast serious doubts on Joseph Smith’s credibility as a translator, because only a bogus prophet translates bogus plates!
Attention MormonsSome Facts About Kolob
Mormons have long claimed that their god originates from the starbase Kolob. He was chosen, according to Mormon teaching, to populate this planet, Earth.Mormons believe that if they do what their church tells them, they will one day become gods themselves and be given a planet of their own to rule and populate. This presupposes there are millions of habitable planets in the universe. To any astronomer this idea poses many problems. Perhaps that is why there are no known Mormon astronomers.
First let us look at this planet of origin for Mormonism. The Mormon Church claims that Kolob is close to the centre of our galaxy. It is claimed to be 1,000 times the size of Earth and to have a rotation period of 1,000 Earth days. Anyone who knows physics and has a rudimentary knowledge of astronomy will have instant and severe problems with this claim. As we draw near to the centre of any galaxy (let alone ours which is approx. 120 light years across) we find that stars pack closer and closer together. The orbit of Earth is very stable and very circular. Without these two factors (as well as other ones) life would be impossible here. A variation of only 1.5 degrees in the circularity of the orbit would render Earth totally uninhabitable. In any area where there are a large number of stars packed close together, gravitational interaction of those stars makes a stable orbit impossible. An irregular orbit means no life is possible.
Secondly, close to the centre of any galaxy the synchrotron radiation is so high no life could exist. We can be very confident in knowing this. Our galaxy is know for a very high level of homogeneity – it is pretty much the same everywhere. Life can only be based on three elements; carbon – the element we are based on; boron and silicon. It is impossible to build up sufficiently long DNA strings on either boron or silicon. Boron is also very rare. Again, no life is possible at the centre of our galaxy.
Thirdly, there is a problem with Kolob’s alleged size. At 1,000 times the mass of Earth the inhabitants would be a bit shorter than us humans. In fact they couldn’t even reach the height of our toenails! To be any more than a centimetre or two in height anywhere near the alleged site of Kolob would require so much energy that anyone living would need to be assimilating the material that neutron stars (those dead stars found at the centre of black holes) are made of – it weighs in at a measly 5,000,000,000 tons per teaspoon full!
Fourthly, the claimed rotation of 1,000 earth days of Kolob creates a problem. At this speed of rotation, given the necessary proximity to the life-supporting star, the temperature during the day would be high enough to melt steel. The night time would see a chilly minus 264 degrees – about 3 degrees above absolute zero.
Finally, as regards those millions of habitable planets for good-living Mormons to populate, it has been calculated that the odds of having a life support planet with the required fine tuning that planet Earth has are approximately one chance in 1,050,000. I’m sorry, but the odds are pretty slim! Does this mean that all those Mormons, however well-behaved, are going to face the Great White Throne Judgement, instead of whizzing off to their own honeymoon planet?